Soaking Pass Reservations
Your soaking session ends when you leave the property. Re-admittance is not permitted.
Overnight guests do not need to purchase soaking passes, as access to our soaking facilities is included with your stay.
- All guests are required to check in at the front desk immediately upon arrival. Please arrive within 15 minutes of your reserved check-in time. Arriving more than 15 minutes late will result in a forfeiture of your soaking fee and cancellation of your reservation.
- Must be 18 years of age to reserve and proof of age will be required upon arrival. Children 12-17 must be accompanied by an adult while in the soaking area. Children 11 & younger are not allowed in the soaking area.
- The soaking area is a place for quiet relaxation. Please keep voices low & no music for everyone’s enjoyment.
- Bring your own towel or robe. Towels are available for purchase at the front desk.
- Cold mineral water is provided at our water stations. Bring a heavy water bottle and shoes. (Yes, it can get that windy!)
- Glass and food are prohibited in the soaking area.
- Soaking is unavailable Mondays & Fridays before 3 pm due to our cleaning schedule.
- The Day Use Soaking ends at 8 PM.
- Cancellations and changes to reservations must be requested 12 hours prior to your reserved check-in time.
2 for 1 Soaking is offered every Wednesday through 2023!
- Online Reservations are required for each Day Use guest.
Two Soaks for the price of one requires reservations for two guests.
- Discount is taken at the front desk upon arrival.
- Loyalty points are accrued for only the one paid soaking.
We are committed to a strict zero tolerance policy on any discrimination, harassment or bullying regarding sexual conduct, race, sex, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion and socio-economic background. Behavior that makes others feel uncomfortable, unsafe, or harassed will not be tolerated. Anyone found to be committing these offences will be immediately escorted off the property and permanently banned.