Soaking Pass Reservations
For $20 per person,
you are welcome to soak for as short, or as long as you like from your arrival until 8 pm.
Overnight guests do not need to purchase soaking passes, as access to our soaking facilities is included with your stay.
- All guests are required to check in at the front desk immediately upon arrival.Please arrive within 15 minutes of your reserved check-in time. Arriving more than 15 minutes late will result in a forfeiture of your soaking fee and reservation.
- Must be 18 years of age to reserve and proof of age will be required upon arrival. Must be over 12 to be in the soaking area.
- The soaking area is a place for quiet relaxation. Please keep voices low & no music for everyone’s enjoyment.
- Bring your own towel or robe. Towels are available for purchase at the front desk.
- Cold mineral water is provided at our water stations. Bring a heavy water bottle and shoes. (Yes, it can get that windy!)
- All glass is also strictly prohibited.
- Soaking is unavailable Mondays & Fridays before 3 pm due to our cleaning schedule.
- The Soaking Pass ends at 8 PM.
- Cancellations and changes to reservations must be requested 12 hours prior to your reserved check-in time.
- All guests are required to check in at the front desk immediately upon arrival.
Please note the time you select for your reservation is your arrival time. Since we are limiting the number of arrivals per hour we CANNOT allow early arrival or groups from different reserved times to access the soaking area early. Guests are welcome to soak until 8pm, but arrival times are limited per hour.